Greenspace Turf Co-op will maximise member returns by gaining access to larger markets and delivering a range of tailored services and benefits to members, customers and end-users.
Based primarily on the East Coast of Australia, the Greenspace Turf Co-op offers a range of benefits and services to its turfgrower-owner-members and their clientele.
Specialists in turfgrass production, installation, turf maintenance and construction, our members make up over ten-percent of Australia’s turf-production-sector.
The group is focussed firmly on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) and this leads to better outcomes for turfgrowers, our customers and the end-user.
Greenspace Turf Co-op members bring a wealth of industry knowledge and experience together that allows for pooled-resources that enables synergies on a number of fronts.
The co-op provides a conduit to the latest in turfgrass Research and Development, to cutting edge support in Work Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Transport and Delivery and turfgrass quality certification.
From design and consultation through to guarantee of supply of quality turf and turf products, Greenspace Turf Co-op can help with your turfgrass supply issues.
WHAT WE DO
- From commercial turf work – new housing estates, landcaping-type work, parks and recreation areas, large building-site works – through to premier Sportsfield, Golf- and Race-Course construction, you’ll find Greenspace Growers involved right across the spectrum.
- Greenspace Turf Co-op has a network of specialists that can help your project literally from the ground-up!
- From preliminary consultation through to specifications and design, to construction and supply and installation.
- From common or specialty turf-types to purpose-built reinforced surfaces – even through to maintenance and aftercare consultancy – contact Greenspace Turf Co-op.
- From design and consultation to guarantee of supply of quality turf and turf products, Greenspace Turf Co-op can help with your turfgrass supply issues.
- Australia’s only turfgrower-owned co-operative dedicated to improved member and client outcomes.
- Over 20 different varieties of turf available through our members – specialty grasses and grow-to-order services available.
- Fixed pricing and availability guarantees available on large contracts – current works include single orders to 600,000 m2
- Quality Assurance guarantees available through our HSEQ and Turf Certification Programs – through to ISO 9001 standards.
- Transport solutions available from single pallet to ‘B-Double’ loads in small rolls, slabs, Maxi Rolls or specially cut-to-order
- Turf installation services available from most centres along the East Coast of Australia – as quick as ‘an acre an hour’
- Construction services available from most centres – from small commercial works through to large design & construct projects
- Access to the latest in spray technologies makes Greenspace Turfgrowers some of the most efficient & enviro-friendly in the world
- Working with some of the best agronomists and soil scientists in the country provides significant input advantages and savings
- On-site maintenance programmes through to hand-over are common for Greenspace Growers in working with clients & end-users
- Ongoing care with fertiliser schedules high-end works; aeration, scarifying, top-making & repairs available from Greenspace Co-op